Monday, February 22, 2010

torn between two lovers, feeling like a fool...

I'm torn.

Option number 1 is our original plan. But then, we felt that they didn't want this original plan, so we thought of Option number 2. When we laid out this second option, we started to like it! And that was when we started to look for venues and caterers. And we came across Passion Cooks who I am looking forward to meeting, and hopefully, if Gegma likes them, then we'll book them. He actually shortlisted Auffrance, in case it doesn't work out with Passion Cooks. And I started  to look forward to a buffet set-up for the guests.

But now it seems like we're back to Option 1. 


Gegs is saying that maybe Option 2 is not meant to be, that's why we've come back to Option 1 without meaning to. 


I guess I'll just find out when I call Ms Glady tomorrow. I hope she can give us a good package. Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment