Finally, my own wed site :)
I'm not much of a blogger really, I just enjoy reading other people's blogs.
When Chloe, my college room mate, recommended I join W@W, I got hooked! And not to mention exposed to blogs from fellow brides-to-be! So here I am, joining the bandwagon :)
***
Where, oh where, do I start? Let's see. And so finally, Jong (a.k.a gegs) proposed. (For some reason, I don't feel like sharing the story now, so I'll take my time and write about it next time.) Even before the pamamanhikan, I'm already excited and starting on the preparations. We just have a basic idea of what we want to happen: we want it to be simple, the food unforgettable. But since there hasn't been any formal meeting yet, between our parents, we can't finalise the date. You see, we initially want to have it on 05Nov, but my dad is against it. He has some traditional belief that it's not a good month to be wed. Well, I'm still hoping he'd change his mind, and so we're waiting until we can talk to him face-to-face. So there goes my blog. I don't even have a final date. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment