Okay, so here's what we have so far, (and the things we need but do not have yet. Ohno.)
Venue: Check!
Cafe Ysabel, San Juan. Pencil-booked by ate Glady. Yey!
Church: Sanctuario de Sto Cristo, F. Blumetritt St, San Juan
Do not accept reservations, has to show documents. Which we'll get by April/May.
Gown, Hair and Make-Up: Check!
Sponsored. :) Gown measurements to be taken by May, I think. Have to ask for design from our Best Man. Naks. :) Will ask Gegs to follow-up from tito Ga. hehehe :D
Flowers/Decor: Add-on flowers, from Dangwa! Gegs has a regular supplier there, I think. For decor, very minimal. Cafe Ysabel is already a charming place.
Groom's Suit: Check!
Sponsored by the Best Man, from head to foot styling :)
Hotel for Preps: Still scouting. Want the Legend Villas, but I'm thinking it's too far...
Wedding Bands: Check! Got em :))
Music for ceremony and reception: Still thinking about this.. We want a bossa-jazzy feel, which we can achieve with a playlist. We need a soloist for the Church though.
Other wedding paraphernalias: I'm going to ask my mom to do this. hehehe Including the misalette.
Invites: None yet. Might be DIY. Oh! I'd like our color scheme to be red, black and (still thinking) silver or white.
Giveaways: Thinking of rose pastillas from Sweet Blooms. Discovery in SM North! Tastes good, I liked it! And looks great. For me it's new. I'm gonna ask for red and black rose pastillas. :D
Cake: Might not get. Will have to ask Cafe Ysabel. Maybe their strawberry shortcake? Haha :))
Post-Wedding: Pencil-booked at the Rock Inn in Sagada! With special discount, hehehe
Photos/Videos: friends! :))
Entourage: No entourage. Haha I think we're just going to dress-up the kiddos.
OTD coordinator: Will set a meeting with ate Ivy. They might be able to give us a discount. :)
My list is random, hope I didn't miss anything! It's a loooong list. And we have a long way to go. All's good. It's just March. At least we're moving along. Haha!






No comments:
Post a Comment