Gegs and I volunteered to help with the flower arrangements -- the bouquet and a few centerpieces. But alas, we bought the flowers Monday evening (we drove to Batangas Tuesday morning), and by Wednesday, the flowers were wilted. :( I was just about ready to give up, and just trash the flowers, but gegs said he could do something about it. And so we let him. :)
For the bouquet, instead of the original plan of hydrangeas and snap dragons, we used just hydrangeas (half of the snaps were wilted). In my opinion, it turned out so much better. :D For the centerpieces, gegs used anahaw leaves as base, and made-do with the few stems of snap dragons and astromerias left. The resort people said it looked really nice. :)
Gegs with (L-R) Toots, Dana, Aa
Too bad I don't have good pictures of the centerpieces. :( JC and Dana with the pot of hydrangeas with snap dragons.
I'm so proud of my gegma ♥


No comments:
Post a Comment