I guess I'm really not the photo-taking type. Forgot to take pictures again! :(
Well, our pre-cana seminar at Santuario del Sto Cristo was initially scheduled for October. But last week, Friday I think, I was surprised when ate Odet sent me a message, reminding me to bring a pen on Sunday for the seminar. Turned out, they moved the seminar from October 10 to September 12! I panicked at first, 'cos I knew that Gegs had something scheduled for Sunday. I asked ate Odet if they have any seminar schedule for October, and she told me they didn't. If we can't make it Sunday, then we'll have to look for another church that conducts pre-cana seminars, and join that instead. Hassle! So I asked Gegs, and he cancelled his schedule (buti na lang!) and we joined the other Santurio del Sto Cristo couples last Sunday.
We learned a lot from the seminar. It was conducted by the local Couples for Christ. Some of the speakers were fun, injecting their own personal experiences in their talks. It would have been better if they had more interactive activities for the couples, as we didn't get to mingle with them much. At first I thought we were the youngest couple in the group, turned out I just look at ourselves as still young. When actually, we were more or less the same age. Hehehe
We were surprised food and seminar were included in the package for the church (so cheap!). Food was good! Kare-kare and chicken adobo, plus buko pandan for dessert. Since we finished early with the morning session (around 1130), and the PM session starts at 1, we sneaked out to visit Auntie Lolly and Uncle Enteng's place, hoping to see Bezalel. hehehe Too bad, they were still in Bulacan.
I'm glad we attended the pre-cana seminar. We both picked-up thoughts and ideas that we pondered on, and discussed after the seminar. It was enlightening. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment