We didn't get Archbishop's Palace :(
So sad, I called several times last week, and the week before that. I guess it's just not meant to be. :( Even though they have 2 chapels, they only accommodate one morning and one afternoon wedding.
So I guess we have to find another church, fast. Looks like October is a busy busy month for weddings. And well, we do have a good date. 10-20-2010
So moving on to the rings. I can't help myself! I'm so excited. These are the designs I liked so far.
This is 14K white gold. We're fine with just 14K. I researched, and there's nothing wrong with 14K, sometimes its better than 18K. I like the smooth, glossy finish. I think this will look good with my engagement ring. Maybe my wedding band wouldn't be as thick as Jong's :)
This one's nice too. Very similar to the first design above. But the first one looks like there are 3 rings in one. This one just has grooves in the middle, but not necessarily to look like there are 3 rings. I think I like a darker hue for our rings. Notice the difference from Picture on the left to the one below?
In case Gegs finds the above designs too fancy for his liking, I found simpler bands, which aren't too plain. I think I'm leaning towards the glossy/polished finish. I like the detail at the edge of the rings, but this design would probably be my last choice..





No comments:
Post a Comment