Wednesday, September 8, 2010

updates: gown, shakey's, gym, and what-have-yous

I've been a bit busy lately. With what exactly, I can't seem to put my finger on. Haha

Gown. I'm done with my first fitting with Sir Paul (can't make myself to call him tito.. got used to sir), and I must say, it was quite an experience. I can't seem to describe it... "ang gara ng feeling". Bongga! I feel rich. Hehe
I lost half an inch on my waist (yay for me!). I also bought my wedding shoes last Saturday! Yay again! I'm happy with the shoes, except for the heels.. It's quite high. I wonder if I can properly on them... Good luck! But they're really very sexy on the feet. *grins*

Shakey's. I love them. I love their greek salad and chicken with mojos. I can eat here everyday (but alas, it will put a dent on our wedding budget!). They have excellent customer service, other restaurants should learn a thing or two from this restaurant. And the greatest thing about 'em? They're consistent! Well, at least in ALL the branches I've already tried - SM North, Festival Mall Alabang, Congressional, Ever Gotesco.. (forgot the others). Kudos!

I started going to the gym last week, but stopped again 'cos Gegs is so busy and he won't let me go alone. Good luck to us! Goal: not to gain back the half inch I lost.

Marriage license and seminar. DONE! Yay again! We're going to get our license on 13 September, and after that, just have to attend the Pre-Cana seminar at the Church in October, to complete our requirements. There's no turning back now... :) The family planning seminar at the City Hall was so funny. Because we were so sleepy! And before that, we didn't know we lined up for the VD-STD-HIV seminar, which was also being conducted at the same time and venue! Haha! Good thing a manong saw our seminar slip, and directed us to the correct queue.

Invitations. Done! Finally! Decided on a simple design, done with half of the envelopes, will just have to label and deliver them. Good luck! Can I get a messenger for this? hehehe HSBC days... Gegs is so busy, but he won't let me go alone.

Cake. Confirmed order with Vence and Vida, finalised design as well. We are going to get a simple fondant for a very low cost. Yummy chocolate and marble cake, too! Check them out: Tummish Cakes.

Hotel for preps. Booked! Thanks to mom's credit card, was able to book thru Agoda.com -- they have cheaper rates!

TO DO: souvenirs - gegs didn't approve of the supplier I found. I gave him until next week to find a new one. If he's too busy, then we'll stick with my supplier. :)
Set meeting with Ysabel - will do this when I get a hold of our down payment for the reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment